About Daniel and Blue Phoenix Wellness
NCCAOM Licensed Acupuncturist, NGH Certified Hypnotist
Welcome. For the last 24 years I’ve made it my mission to help those with difficult-to-treat issues. But let me back up. I was a musician first, before diving into a rigorous four-year graduate program in Chinese Medicine. I graduated in 1995 and soon was working at a pain control clinic alongside talented MD’s and physical therapists seeing 100 patients a week. It quickly became clear there was an often-ignored emotional component to issues such as insomnia, IBS, anxiety, and stress. Over time, I found that medical hypnosis and hormonal balancing were effective adjuncts to Chinese medicine, and I have used them ever since in my practice.
Feel free to surf the site for conditions we treat, and how we treat them. Knowledge is power, and I firmly believe that an informed patient is the one most likely to take charge of their health, and thus benefit from the work.
I’ve taught at university, worked with hedge-fund managers (they like that edge!) and with women who were remanded to halfway houses. My history in pain management notwithstanding, my practice is eclectic. On those occasions when I am asked to do lectures, it is often on the diverse methods that are available outside of the standard medical route for people with insomnia, pain, anxiety, digestive issues and stress.
Licenses and Certifications:
• BS from University of Wisconsin
• 1995 Graduated College Traditional Chinese Health-Care as Acupuncture Physician
• Nationally Board Licensed (NCCAOM) in Acupuncture, New York State
• Graduate (New York NLP Center) in Level I & II Ericksonian Hypnosis.
• Member of National Guild Of Hypnotists (CH)
• Director of Blue Phoenix Wellness since 2000.
• Fluent In: Spanish, Neuro-Linguistic Programming, Nutrition Testing and EFT (Emotional Freedom Technique)
Praise for Daniel: Dan is an incredible healer, I started going to see him in 2016 for stress related pain and found the combination of his acupuncture and herbal suggestions to dramatically improve my shoulder and back pain. Highly recommend his services! Mandana M. (https://business.google.com/reviews/l/06422654551916539675?hl=en)