Daniel Reinaldo Bernstein L. Ac., CH
NCCAOM Licensed Acupuncturist, NGH Certified Hypnotist, Nutrition Tester
After a full career in music, Daniel returned to university completing a rigorous four-year program in Chinese Medicine in 1995. While earning his acupuncture wings seeing over 100 pain patients a week, Daniel saw an emotional component in pain management. This led him to begin studying medical hypnosis in 2005, as well as Neuro-Linguistic Programming (NLP) on an ongoing basis.
His research led him to an in depth study of the nervous system, and the impact of environmental toxicity on it. This led to his work in Functional Medicine and Adrenal therapy where he now tests, and treats, for pollutants in the body. Having this new treatment modality made a great difference in the long-term health of his patients.
In private practice since 2000, Daniel has taught at university, and does corporate lectures on sleep disorders and on the diverse ways people heal. His emphasis is on treating the person, not the disease, creating a unique treatment for each individual.
Argentine born, Daniel sees both English and Spanish-speaking patients. To relax, he and his wife travel, and he still plays his old Gibson acoustic guitar.
Licenses and Certifications:
- BS from University of Wisconsin
- 1995 Graduated College Traditional Chinese Health-Care as Acupuncture Physician
- Nationally Board Licensed (NCCAOM) in Acupuncture, New York State
- Graduate (New York NLP Center) in Level I & II Ericksonian Hypnosis.
- Member of National Guild Of Hypnotists (CH)
- Director of Blue Phoenix Wellness since 2000.
- Fluent In: Spanish, Neuro-Linguistic Programming, Nutrition Testing and EFT (Emotional Freedom Technique)